Beta version of Cash and the City for Android phones is out now!
Now you can manage your finance with Cash and the City not only on Windows desktop but on your Android phone as well.
Your *.catc files can be synchronized between desktop and mobile through a cloud storage such as Dropbox or similar one (see instructions).
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
Please report your comments, suggestions and found bugs through the Forum or Facebook page.
- Runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and newer Android versions.
- Fully compatible with Cash and the City for Windows. CATC files created on Windows can be viewed and edited on Android and backward. CATC files can be synchronized through a cloud storage such as Dropbox or similar one (see instructions).
- This is the first beta version. So its quality could be not so perfect and not all expected features presented (see below).
- English only, no localizations.
- The application has obsolete user interface compatibile with Android 2.3 - old style buttons, tab controls, menus and dialogs.
- The application is targeted to phones only and portrait orientation only. The application was not tested on tablets.
- Statistics tab contains only basic bar charts. No tables and charts by months.
- This particular version for Android 2.3 is not going to be maintained. Only critical bugs will be fixed if any.
- Next release will be targeted to Android 4.+ platform and optimized for tablets as well. And all your suggestions will be addressed to the new version for Android 4.+.
Check the mobile Cash and the City